Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our First Fight...


Oh Medi,

We have only been dating for 10 minutes and it seems that we are already having our first fight! I just opened the lovely care package you sent me. You promised it would be filled with gluten free goodies and, for the most part, it is. While I appreciate the free week's worth of food you added in, please explain to me what I should do with the peach oatmeal. You are very lucky that I am just intolerant to gluten and can usually eat oats without issue. If I had Celiac's, that oatmeal would be on its way back to you! Please be more careful in the future.

And while I am picking bones with you, you should know that I am a gluten free vegetarian, but that package was not an option (unless I wanted to order food a la carte and wrack up a bill that would make my mortgage look like pocket change). I settled on your basic gluten free offering, chicken soup and all. Will you look at this, Medifast? I am already changing my morals for you! The good news is that I was never a very dedicated vegetarian to begin with. Maybe now PETA will finally remove me from their mailing list.There is always a silver lining.

This relationship may work after all.

Off to dig through your box of surprises,
McFluffin

No comments:

Post a Comment