Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good news and bad news


Dear Medi,

I have good news and I have bad news. Which do you want to hear first?

Let's start with the good news! The chicken and rice soup was not terrible. Yes, it lacked seasoning, but a little onion powder and black pepper helped that. The texture was thick and creamy. The few grains of rice were a bit crunchy, but I didn't mind the added texture. I would give it my three star rating ("It beats being fat"). Would I eat it if I were not on this diet? No, but, I will not dread eating it over the next few weeks. Which brings us to...

...the bad news. For my third meal of the day, I chose the cold cranberry mango drink. I can't think of anything clever to say here so I'll give it to you straight: it was absolutely VILE. To call it disgusting would be a compliment. I had to hold my nose and chug it. I am still queasy from the flavor. I can't even explain the taste- it was sweet, it was mango-y, it was fishy. Yes, fishy. I don't understand it either. Ick, ick, ick. Medifast, this stuff received a 0 rating and we shall never speak of it again.

I am REALLY looking forward to the "lean and green meal" which I get to prepare myself!

If you need me, I'll be gargling bleach to rid myself of this aftertaste,

McFluffin

No comments:

Post a Comment